The Elections office provides the following services for Irwin County Residents:
The Elections office registers all eligible citizens to vote, provides free voter IDs and maintains district maps for Irwin County and the City of Ocilla. We also conduct all Federal, State, and Countywide elections, maintain election results and uphold election laws regarding registration and voting.
To register to vote you must:
- Be a citizen of the United States
- Be a legal resident of the Irwin County
- Be at least 17 1/2 years of age to register and 18 years of age to vote
- Not be serving a sentence for conviction of a felony involving moral turpitude
- Have not been found mentally incompetent by a judge
Need to check your registration status, mail-in application and ballot status, poll locations, or any other elections-related item, click the link below.
Need to track your Absentee Ballot, click the link below.
Need to get in touch with someone in the Elections office?