The County Administration Office has the responsibility to ensure the efficient performance of all county departments.
The Administrative office provides the following services for Irwin County Residents:
- Pay all county bills
- Prepares and oversees the county budget
- Issue alcohol licenses
- Process county payroll
- Accepts Mystic water deposits and payments
- Receive all revenue and make deposits
- Maintain paperwork for Worker’s Compensation claims
- Keep meeting minutes, maintain contracts, ordinances and resolutions
- Take care of day to day operation
Need to get in touch with someone in Administration?