207 S Irwin Ave
Ocilla, GA 31774
Regularly Monthly Meeting of the Irwin County Commissioners held on March 7, 2022, at the Irwin County Courthouse at 6:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Approval of Agenda/or Agenda Changes
Acceptance of Minutes
- Vote on Grand Jury Presentments
- Consider Contract for Professional Management Services from Lynn Harrell Hall
- Consider Proposal from Georgia Mass Appraisal Solutions and Services, Inc. for Reevaluation services In Irwin County, GA
- Consider Proposal from Condrey & Associates to conduct a classification and compensation study for Irwin County Employees.
- Consider a one-time payment to County Employees to be paid from COVID-19 Relief Funds
- Discuss Road Department Grant
Executive Session-As Needed
“Persons with special needs related to handicapped accessibility or foreign language should contact County Clerk Patricia Battle at (229) 468-9441 before 5:00 p.m. before the day of the meeting. The Irwin County Commission office is located at 207 S Irwin Ave, Ocilla, GA 31774 and is open from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, except holidays. Persons with hearing disabilities may consider using the Georgia Relay Service at (TDD) 1/800-255-0056 or (Voice) 1-800-255-0135”